One Minute Motivator # 322
What to do when things have gone wrong.
Here are six things you can do to help turn around a bad situation.
1. First don’t make yourself crazy. Recognize what went wrong but don’t let it paralyze you. You need to be able to think in the midst of failure.
2. Focus on what you can change. No sense on trying things you can’t change, your only hope is in the areas where you can change.
3. Remind yourself of what you have done right. This stops you from changing something that is working and helps you lower the stress levels.
4. Reconsider what you consider failure. Maybe what happened is OK if you look at it differently. This could save a lot of time and grief.
5. Ask for help. You are in over your pay grade; time to bring in the pros.
6. Reevaluate the desired outcome. Maybe you can use this outcome instead of the one you were looking for.
You can pull this off, just keep breathing and look for a positive way out of this, chances are you will be OK.
© 2015, Edward W. Smith, oneminutemotivators.com
If you really want to move your life ahead now, download a copy of my book “Sixty Seconds To Success”.
What do you think of the One Minute Motivators? Email me your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org. I would especially like to hear any suggestions you have for new One Minute Motivators or what you would like to see on this blog.
Be sure and sign up for the three FREE special reports shown on the home page. They are really useful to someone interested in moving their life ahead.
Please forward this message to anyone you think would enjoy it.
I have a new One Minute Motivator posted almost every day, so check back often.
Edward W. Smith