One Minute Motivator # 299
Six ways to be nicer to yourself today.
Stop taking the joy out of your life and start giving yourself some well deserved credit by using these techniques.
Take the spotlight off of the negative things in your life and do the things listed below then watch how life improves for you.
1. Start each day with some positive affirmations about yourself. Even if you don’t believe them at first, they will pull your opinion of yourself up.
2. Say “No” a lot. Stop being available to everybody for everything. Get your life back by gaining control of your schedule.
3. Meditate. A new calmness awaits you if you take a few minutes for this.
4. Exercise. It doesn’t have to be a major do, just start.
5. Talk to yourself like a friend. Stop beating yourself up all the time and be kind to yourself.
6. Write down your accomplishments at the end of the day. This gives you a positive feeling and helps you do more the next day.
So pick one of these things to do right now and start, I promise you will be happy with the outcome.
© 2015, Edward W. Smith, oneminutemotivators.com
If you really want to move your life ahead now, download a copy of my book “Sixty Seconds To Success”.
What do you think of the One Minute Motivators? Email me your thoughts at email@example.com. I would especially like to hear any suggestions you have for new One Minute Motivators or what you would like to see on this blog.
Be sure and sign up for the three FREE special reports shown on the home page. They are really useful to someone interested in moving their life ahead.
Please forward this message to anyone you think would enjoy it.
I have a new One Minute Motivator posted almost every day, so check back often.
Edward W. Smith