One Minute Motivator # 321
What to do to prevent Brain Fog.
Sometimes you just hit the wall as far as thinking goes, so here are some tips that will reduce the times when this happens.
· Exercise. A little or a lot, just do it on a regular basis. It works wonders on your mind and builds up your body to support your work.
· Eat and drink healthily. You know what you are supposed to do and not do, so start doing it.
· Don’t over commit. Learn to say no so you don t get overwhelmed.
· Take breaks. Work in spurts so you don’t burn out.
· Stop multitasking. Multitasking robs your concentration.
Nothing new here, but what would be new is you actually putting the advice to work. Now is that time.
© 2015, Edward W. Smith, oneminutemotivators.com
If you really want to move your life ahead now, download a copy of my book “Sixty Seconds To Success”.
What do you think of the One Minute Motivators? Email me your thoughts at email@example.com. I would especially like to hear any suggestions you have for new One Minute Motivators or what you would like to see on this blog.
Be sure and sign up for the three FREE special reports shown on the home page. They are really useful to someone interested in moving their life ahead.
Please forward this message to anyone you think would enjoy it.
I have a new One Minute Motivator posted almost every day, so check back often.
Edward W. Smith