Category Archives: stop whining

One Minute Motivator # 270

One Minute Motivator # 270

Why is it that some people seem to be happy all the time?

They do this on a regular basis.

They smile. Smiling changes the way we react to the world and the way the world reacts to us, making our lives happier. They also nurture relationships. We really do need people and making relationships work pays back big time. And here is the biggie: they live in the moment. They don’t wallow in the past or worry about the future, they take life as it is and deal with it, good or bad.

Can you set yourself up to be happy right now?

© 2015, Edward W. Smith, oneminutemotivators.com

If you really want to move your life ahead now, download a copy of my book “Sixty Seconds To Success”.

What do you think of the One Minute Motivators? Email me your thoughts at edsmith@oneminutemotivators.com. I would especially like to hear any suggestions you have for new One Minute Motivators or what you would like to see on this blog.

Be sure and sign up for the three FREE special reports shown on the home page. They are really useful to someone interested in moving their life ahead.

Please forward this message to anyone you think would enjoy it.

I have a new One Minute Motivator posted almost every day, so check back often.

Edward W. Smith
Motivational Expert.

One Minute Motivator # 229

One Minute Motivator # 229

Stop whining. Nobody cares and it doesn’t help.

95% of the people you whine to don’t care and the other 5% are glad it happened to you.

When you have a problem, whining is a luxury you can’t afford. Whining makes you feel worse as you wallow in your problem. And it takes time away from finding the fix. Instead focus on what went wrong and the fix or at least learn from the problem.

What would you like to stop whining about and fix today?

© 2015, Edward W. Smith, oneminutemotivators.com

If you really want to move your life ahead now, download a copy of my book “Sixty Seconds To Success”.

What do you think of the One Minute Motivators? Email me your thoughts at edsmith@oneminutemotivators.com. I would especially like to hear any suggestions you have for new One Minute Motivators or what you would like to see on this blog.

Be sure and sign up for the three FREE special reports shown on the home page. They are really useful to someone interested in moving their life ahead.

Please forward this message to anyone you think would enjoy it.

I have a new One Minute Motivator posted almost every day, so check back often.

Edward W. Smith
Motivational Expert.